About Sylvester & Associates.
Founded by Frederick E. Sylvester and shaped by all of its employees, Sylvester & Associates is a full-service Manufacturer’s Representative and Distributor serving the New York state and northern New Jersey markets.
Sylvester & Associates along with AXXESS (a division of Sylvester & Associates), are involved with industry organizations such as:
• The Construction Specification Institute (CSI)
• The Subcontractor’s Trade Association (STA)
• The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• The Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA)
• NY Superintendents of Buildings & Grounds Association (NYSSBGA),
• The Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)
• The New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBBA).
Our company shares a vision of being the preeminent Manufacturer’s Representative & Distributor in the NY & NJ market, in the tradition of excellence, the embodiment of business values and a high degree of integrity. Our primary mission is to provide a full range of services to the Architectural, Construction, Educational, Health Care and Property Management industries within an environment of strong principles. We are committed to sales growth, while continuing to give our customers high-quality and technologically advanced service.
In support of our primary mission, our firm is committed to the education of Architects & Designers through CEU programs as well as training members of the SBGA and Healthcare Professionals.
Office Mgr/inside Sales
Inside Sales/customer Service
Book Keeper/customer Service